Thursday, May 22, 2008

30 days left!

Wow! 30...30...30!! Can you believe there are only 30 days left until my due date? I can't!
I had my doctor appointment today. It went well. I had the Group B Strep test done (yuck!) I should have those results in a few days. My blood pressure is a little high but nothing out of the ordinary. My hemoglobin checked 11.5 I guess it should be between 12 and 16, I think. The nurse gave me a chart that showed iron rich foods - she handed it to me and said "eat up!" Right, like I'm not eating! Ha ha! I am dilated a little but not even 1cm and am 10-20% effaced. My belly measured 38cm (which at this point in the game isn't too accurate of a gauge anymore.) Parker is still head down (yay!) and the doctor was able to feel his head (another yay!)
All in all, it was a good visit. Always a good thing! Saturday marks 36 weeks. I am so excited!

5 comments:

jessica @pianomomsicle said...

Yay! i'm glad things are going well. Hopefully he'll come sooner, rather than later!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my sweet Parker is right on target for entering this world June 19th..... I think we need to put our guesses in for his arrival... as you know... mine is the 19th...

Emilie said...

Yay ... I can't believe it's all happening so soon! I'm excited for you. :)

Steph said...

Yay! I'm also soo excited! I can't wait to see the little guy. I've almost forgotten what it's like to hold a tiny baby :)

Emily said...

Yeah! I am so happy and excited for you!