Ok I'm a couple of weeks late again this year but the way I see it is it's better late than never. I have decided since I wasn't too successful at this last year (only finishing 11 things on my list of 25) I will do it again this year. Here are 26 things I hope to do in the next year. Some of them, I feel, will be easy-peasy. Some of the items are repeats from last year but they are ones I really want to get done, so they were thrown on again!
- Have a family portrait taken.
- Get a babysitter and go on a date with David once a month.
- Go to the dentist!
Reconnect with some old friends.
- Send out birthday cards to everyone that is close/special to me this next year.
- Start a college fund for each of the kids.
- Finish losing this weight (22 pounds down - 42 to go!) And continue blogging about it!
- Get away for one or two nights - just the two of us.
Finally get the tattoo on my foot that I want so badly!
- Have my wedding photo negatives transferred to digital files.
- Post on my blog at least once a week - and the Works for me Wednesday posts can't count!
Make my own baby food for Parker like I did for Graycen.
- Get a new hair style - FINALLY!
- Do something for our wedding anniversary. Even though it's not a big one and will be 6 years, we have only done something once and that was for our 1 year anniversary.
Get all of my pre-requisites for nursing school done.
- Start a quilt.
- Participate in the 50 book challenge that a couple of my friends (Carrie, Liz) also participate in.
- Attend one Weight Watchers meeting each month (Every 4 weeks - so I can keep my membership current without repaying the registration fee)
- Don't be a typical "Second time mom" when it comes to filling out Parker's baby book and taking pictures of him.
- Volunteer. I was thinking about the St Paul Humane Society. I'm open to suggestions.
- Rebuild my shoe collection into something other than flip-flops. (Even though I hate to do that!)
- Own some actual purses and not purses that can double as diaper bags.
- Try to get my poor kids on a schedule - even if it is a flexible one. It would be so nice to have a consistent bed time.
- Have a "me day" each month. Where I can go out by myself and do what I want. Even if it is just sitting at Borders or Starbucks reading and drinking coffee.
- Send someone flowers.
- Get back down to only one pop per day.