Thursday, October 22, 2009
Thanks for reading when I did write. It was great to have you as a reader!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Want some more awesome tips? Head on over to We Are That Family!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Monday, September 14, 2009
If you haven't "met" Missy yet, take a moment and head on over to her blog. I promise you'll like her; she's a really cool and smart lady.
p.s. I just wanted to add - I'm excited that I will be one person that may soon be able to say, "I knew her before she got famous!"
Sunday, September 13, 2009
This fall I'm looking forward to:
Brothers & Sisters - Premieres on ABC on Sunday, September 27 at 9pm
The Biggest Loser - Premieres on NBC on Tuesday, September 15 at 7pm
Dexter - Premieres on Showtime Sunday, September 27 at 8pm (wish I had Showtime for this one!)
Community - Premieres on NBC Thursday, September 17 at 8:30pm
The Office - Premieres on NBC Thursday, September 17 at 8pm
Continuing to watch:
Top Chef: Airs on Bravo Wednesday nights at 9pm.
Househusbands of Hollywood: Airs on Fox Reality Saturday nights at 8pm.
Big Love on HBO
Nip/Tuck on FX
What shows are you looking forward to this fall?
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Monday, September 7, 2009
Even though Graycen's birthday was 2 days ago I'm still going to wish her a very happy 3rd birthday.
Interested in reading her birth story? Click here.
If you haven't noticed, I've given the blog a huge overhaul. I'm hoping this will bring back some of my motivation to write over here. I do miss being able to speak in more than 3rd person (like you do on your Facebook status) and being able to write in more than as many characters that can fit into my little status update box. I miss talking - even if nobody is listening. Boy, oh boy, do I miss my Works for me Wedneday posts! Heck, I just miss blogging.
I've missed you, friends. Hopefully some of you still come back and you'll be happy/surprised to find that I'm here again. I can't wait to write some more!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
- Have you ever used Mederma or any scar reduction cream? I have a really ugly scar on my back from where they removed a mole last fall and I would just like to lighten it. It's really dark pinkish/purple and well, like I said, just ugly! Any tips?
- Do you use Oxyclean or any product like it? With an almost pre-schooler and a toddler on the loose you can bet we have stains galore on our kids' clothes. I know they're kids and that's what they do, but I'd love to be able to salvage things so they're not always wearing stained clothes. I also want there to be a higher resale value for them when they've outgrown them. If you do use a stain removal product, please let me know what you use and how you use it.
- Got any great tips on how to rid an almost 3 year old of a pacifier? Graycen has become too dependant on her pacifier (which she didn't pick up until Parker was born) I know we'll need to replace this with another comfort item I just don't know how to do it. She screams in the middle of the night if she can't find it and will not go to sleep without it. HELP!
Thanks for your help!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
- A: Tie it around her waist and constantly watch to make sure it doesn't fall off.
- B: Carry it around and have one less hand for child handling and making sure I don't set it down somewhere.
- C: Make her wear it even though she didn't want to.
- D: Figure something out - pronto!
Thankfully I was able to think of something out - pronto! I took her jacket, wraped it around the strap of the diaper bag (like the strap was the body) and zipped it up. Now her jacket was not going to go anywhere because it was closed around the strap of the diaper bag! That works for me!
For more awesome tips head on over to We Are That Family.