- I say to the mail lady "Oh, it looks like it's magazine day" and she responds with "ha. Every day is magazine day for you!"?
- I want to just throw a movie in for Graycen and lay on the couch and do nothing?
- I leave for work an extra 15 minutes early so I can get a 'treat' (coffee) on my way in?
- I don't feel like taking a shower, so I just wash my hair instead?
- I let Graycen stay in her pjs all day long?
- I eat a spoonful of cool whip and only cool whip??
- I tell the people from the Star Tribune or Pioneer Press I already subscribe to their paper so I can get them off of the phone without listening to their 'fantastic offers'
I felt like doing this post because I stumbled upon a website called truemomconfessions.com and am now addicted to going there are reading what these women post about. Some women I can totally feel for and agree with, some I feel extremely bad for and well, there are some that I just have to laugh at! Care to add your own?