Saturday, October 27, 2007

OK!!

I realized I have not yet posted an official announcement of our pregnancy! I was ever so sneaky in how I first announced the news. David liked the way I did that and so did I! Well, here it is:
I AM PREGNANT!
We are expecting our second baby around June 21, 2008. This is just 1 day before my sister, Kayla's, birthday. Let's be nice and give this baby their own birthday! We found out 2 weeks ago. I really can't believe it has already been 2 weeks. WOW!
We decided that now was a great time to have another baby. With my nanny job, I have the summers off and paid! We realized if we got pregnant September or October, we would have a baby due in June or July, which would give me the rest of the summer to be with him/her and not have to worry about taking an unpaid 6 weeks off for maternity leave. I don't know how I got so lucky to fall into such a great situation with this family, but I am so grateful. Anyways, if it didn't happen now then we probably would have waited another year (unless something happened) and tried again for a baby next fall.
Graycen will be just about 2 months shy of turning 2 when this little one is born. I am so excited!! We have made our announcement to our immediate family and can start telling everyone else. I am really excited to go through this journey again - despite the morning sickness! UGH
Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that this pregnancy will be better, just for the fact that you have been through one, so your knowledge and feelings are better and you get to concentrate on just the miracle of give life to another wonderful child. I am so proud of how far both you and David have come and the future that unfolds before you. To see both of you being parents have filled my heart with such pride my cup runth over.... you are loved so much.
Ma