Monday, August 6, 2007

Pics from our weekend!

Our weekend was pretty uneventful, but I did get some good pics and the girl got some new kicks (those are shoes, if you didn't know.) We went to the mall with friends, Betsy & Catelyn on Saturday and on Sunday Graycen and I went to Once Upon a Child to find her some clothes for fall.

Graycen getting some love from her big cousin, Alexis.


Wearing big shoes at Target. It was so much funnier in person. They were seriously like 4 sizes too big for her.


Graycen reading to mommy. I am sitting behind her.


I was *FINALLY* able to get a picture of her standing. I have been trying for the last couple of weeks with no luck and I have finally gotten one! Wahoo!!


Baby Girl's new shoes. We had a gift card for Foot Locker and only had to pay $3 out of our pockets for these. I have been struggling to find some shoes for Graycen since her feet are so fat. Since these ones fit, I decided to get them. She just started wearing size 4 so I bought these in a 5, so she can wear them longer. I can't believe she has a pair of Nike shoes.. What are we doing?! Ha ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so cool seeing Graycie standing... and those shoes.. I just love them.... I want a picture of her wearing her new shoes...pretty please.