Friday, August 3, 2007

who, what, where, when, why

I really can't believe it is already Friday. My weeks are slipping away from me! With everything that has happened this week, it has been long yet short. I hope everyone has a happy weekend and even though it is late, I hope everyone you know (and you of course) is safe and sound from the bridge collapse.


**Who’s your favorite of Looney Tunes characters? I don't really watch anything that is Looney Tunes, so I will say Tweety. I used to love him in grade school and jr high. What a cutie.
**What have you done too much of lately? Being lazy. For the last couple of weeks I have been kind of lazy. I just don't feel like doing anything.
**When did you last play cards? I couldn't even tell you! I was probably pregnant, but I have no idea. honestly.
**Where were your keys the last time you couldn’t find them? In a different pocket in the diaper bag.
**Why didn’t you do today everything you were supposed to? Well, my day has just begun (as of 2 hours ago) I know I will get the things done today that I need to do, though!

No comments: