Monday, March 12, 2007

Fun Weekend with Grandma CJ

This weekend, my wonderful mother in law, Carren, came down to spend the day with us. We went shopping and had a GREAT time! She pretty much spoiled Graycen! (and it's ok) We went out shopping and she bought Graycen some summer clothes, pjs, a little toy called My Friend Emily - which is like Freddie the Firefly and some neat little Easter things. She brought her these neat little things called Lil' Dippers - they allow a baby to sort of self-feed. They dip the dipper into the food and then can eat it off of it. It's cute. Graycen was digging it!



Here is a picture of Graycen and Grandma CJ.


We also went shopping for us (David and I) and Ma took us to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings - it was her first time there! We had a great time! It was wonderful to spend the day with her.

3 comments:

Katie Osborn said...

Oh sounds like you guys had so much fun!! love you all!

Steph said...

Ahhh, babies are great!

Anonymous said...

Just look at that little face of Graycie... I could I not buy and buy and buy. She is my little angel... and I am truely blessed to have her in my life.