Saturday, December 6, 2008

Stocking Swap

When the stockings are filled on Christmas Eve do you get stuck with nothing in yours? Do you fill it yourself or does your significant other fill it for you? I'm either #1 or 2. I get either nothing or have to fill it myself. David filled it for me the first year we lived together for Christmas and not again since. It's a bummer. Checking out my stocking on Christmas morning was one of my all time favorite things to do growing up!

I don't even know how I happened upon the link to this fun activity, but I sure am glad I did! As soon as I started reading about the stocking swap, I knew I wanted in.

In short this is what happens:
*You sign up by December 7 (this Sunday)
*You're assigned someone to buy stocking stuffers for.
*You get to know them and get ideas on what to buy for them by reading their blog.
*Price range is between $10-20.
*You send off your stocking stuffers (to be put into their own stocking that they already have) by December 19.

Does this sound like fun to you? Go here and follow the instructions! Happy stuffing!

1 comment: