Parker had his 6 month well baby check today, coincidentally. He checks out healthy, like usual, and a big guy! His stats were: Weight - 21 pounds 6 ounces (97th percentile) and Height - 28 inches (90th percentile) He's a big guy, just like his sister was.
- He loves to roll over and gets mad when he can't reach something or roll back.
- He loves to sit for short periods of time and just today, while sitting (unassisted) he reached for a toy that Graycen had in her hands. I couldn't believe he kept his balance, too!
- He started rice cereal just about a week ago. We held off due to his skin irritations. It has been confirmed today that it is Eczema. Go figure - he has skin problems just like his mommy.
- He mostly sleeps through the whole night - usually waking one time to eat and then going back to sleep.
- Naps are still shorter than I would like them to be (at 30-45 minutes each), but apparently they are considered "normal" as long as those naps in combination with his night sleep add up to where they should be.
- He loves watching Graycen play, dance, talk - whatever! He thinks it is funny when she cries. Graycen hates that!
- He loves the Exersaucer, Bumbo, his floor mat and his bouncer chair. Well, he pretty much loves everything as long as he isn't left alone to lay on the floor with nothing to play with/look at.
The boy is getting too old, too fast. It's only a matter of time before he's crawling and before we know it, we'll be celebrating his first birthday. Oh my gosh!