- When I was like 12 I was rinding my bike down the street and a gnat flew into my ear. We had to go to the ER to have it removed.
- I love ice cream. I pretty much don't discriminate and like just about every kind of ice cream out there...
- I have a small scar on my chin and one long one up my right shin from when I thought it was a good idea to take the dog for a walk while wearing roller blades. Might have been a better idea had it not been down the alley - where I crashed into someone's shed.
- I own the Britney Spears Greatest Hits cd and I'm not ashamed of it. It's actually a really good cd for working out!
- Even though I am almost 26, I am still scared of the dark. That definitely makes it hard to wake up with the kiddos in the middle of the night.
- I love celebrity gossip. In other words, I love People, InTouch, Star.. all of 'em.
- This will sound weird but I laughed when I thought about it. Growing up I always had that poochy belly (you know, the kind most women get AFTER they've had a baby?) Well, I had that as a little girl - even when I was as skinny as a stick. In grade school (pre sex-ed) I had no idea how you got pregnant but when there was a boy I liked, I always (secretly) pretended I was pregnant with his baby since I had the pooch and he was my husband.
MIP (I honestly don't know your real name!)