Monday, October 6, 2008

I guess I'm it!

I was tagged by Rebecca to get in on this get to know you post. I think it's fun so I'll definitely play along!

  1. When I was like 12 I was rinding my bike down the street and a gnat flew into my ear. We had to go to the ER to have it removed.

  2. I love ice cream. I pretty much don't discriminate and like just about every kind of ice cream out there...

  3. I have a small scar on my chin and one long one up my right shin from when I thought it was a good idea to take the dog for a walk while wearing roller blades. Might have been a better idea had it not been down the alley - where I crashed into someone's shed.

  4. I own the Britney Spears Greatest Hits cd and I'm not ashamed of it. It's actually a really good cd for working out!

  5. Even though I am almost 26, I am still scared of the dark. That definitely makes it hard to wake up with the kiddos in the middle of the night.

  6. I love celebrity gossip. In other words, I love People, InTouch, Star.. all of 'em.

  7. This will sound weird but I laughed when I thought about it. Growing up I always had that poochy belly (you know, the kind most women get AFTER they've had a baby?) Well, I had that as a little girl - even when I was as skinny as a stick. In grade school (pre sex-ed) I had no idea how you got pregnant but when there was a boy I liked, I always (secretly) pretended I was pregnant with his baby since I had the pooch and he was my husband.
That was fun! My 7 people that I am tagging are:

Sarah
Stephanie
Sherri
Emily
Carren (ma)
Beth
MIP (I honestly don't know your real name!)

5 comments:

Emily said...

I changed my blog, but I don't have your email at home. I think I have it at work, so I will send the invite tomorrow. Unless you know my personal email...

Katie Osborn said...

Go Britney! I am not even a closet Britney fan anymore...I'll admit it! You are right...she has great workout music!

Jasonmrazfanluv said...

I Love Your Blog Check mine out!

Anti-Supermom said...

I'm working on my tag, promise.

I still can't get over the part about being 'almost 26' - man, I'm like your grandma...

Rebecca said...

Oh my, I am laughing hysterically. Britney Spears?! Crashing into a shed while roller-blading (not walking) your dog?! Oh man. This is great. And I love the belly ponch bit. Freaking awesome.

Oh, and p.s. I noticed, based on your comment on Rachel's blog, that we share birthdays! We weren't born in the same year, though. Like Ms. Anti-Supermom, I could almost be your grandma. Or at least your aunt. Or big sister...