Monday, July 7, 2008

Click!

This weekend Kaosong is in town for her father's birthday and they 4th of July. She came by for a couple of hours today to take some pictures of Parker for her portfolio. It seemed like she got some great pics! She even took Graycen outside and shot some photos of her out there. We couldn't get Graycen to get down and take some pictures with Parker, unfortunately. I so can't wait to see these pictures!!

Let me just say, she is such a nice, sweet lady. Graycen even took to her right away, held her hand when they went outside and she even wanted her to pick her up before she left. It was pretty cute.

It was definitely a pleasure meeting you Kaosong! I know it was more for your benefit than ours but thank you for allowing us to be one of your subjects.

**Side note:: For all of you ladies on the MN board - I thought I would point out - Kaosong's name is pronounced: cu (like you would pronounce cup) song. For the past 5 years or so, I had thought it was cow-song. I thought I would point this out since my name looks like it would be Christine and is like Kristin, so I know what it is like to have people always think your name is different than it is.

1 comment:

Anti-Supermom said...

I'm SOOO jealous. Her pictures are beutiful, I"m sure you will love them.

I totally get the name thing too - my last name is a killer!