Monday, April 7, 2008

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

Last month we took Graycen to Target to get her 18 month/Easter pictures taken. I didn't post the online images because we were going to surprise David's parents with them (by sending them in the mail to them without their knowing) Well, my dearest ma, she decided to join Facebook, where I have posted Graycen's pictures, and she saw them! So... no surprise anymore and I can post them here now.
She sure loved the "mumnies" (bunnies)
These are the 2 prints that I ordered, but you can go here and use 'Kristine Jones' as the guest name to view the rest of them! Enjoy!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about that.

Kristie said...

Those pictures are adorable!

Marketing Mama said...

Her best yet! Adorable! :)

Jeni said...

What a sweetheart:) She looks so cute in these.

Marketing Mama said...

K - got your note on my blog about WIW last week. Ha ha, I was wondering if anyone would even notice! I did have a drop in #s, so I wasn't trying to hide anything - just didn't have the time *or was it energy?* to post about it.

I'll post for the past 2 weeks tomorrow. :)

LutherLiz said...

She is just so cute and she is really becoming a little girl isn't she. It is amazing how fast they grow up!