So, Emily tagged me! Here are the rules I have been given..
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
#1: I put mustard on my tuna sandwiches.
#2: Just about everytime I bake cookies, I burn them.
#3: When I was in junior high I spelled my name "Kristin" instead of "Kristine" because I HATED being called "Christine" all the time. My mom saw a note addressed to me by a friend and asked why I did that. I told her and I think it really hurt her feelings. I never did it again after that day.
#4: I am afraid of the dark.
#5: When I get frustrated or embarrassed my ears turn red (followed by my face and the rest of me, of course.)
#6: When I was pregnant with Graycen I was so paranoid the ultrasound technician was going to tell us we were having a baby of one gender and they would be born the opposite gender. That's why I think fate played a hand in us not being able to find out what she was at that time. I probably would have thought about it way too much the whole time.
OK. I tag Liz, Sarah, Stephanie, Katie, Missy, Kaosong. Have fun!