Tuesday, January 1, 2008

introducing.....

Crunchers! Our beautiful, new, fluffy kitten!


When my brother came over last night he brought her along. We were talking about how we needed to name the kitty and wished Graycen was old enough so she could name her herself. I laughed to myself and David asked what I was laughing about. I said "crunchers." He was like "Graycen, do you like your new kitty, crunchers?" and she replied with "chingers" (the way she said that sounds like ginger) That's how she says the word crunchers.
*Side note: anything that is small like cheerios, cereal, chips - pretty much anything that is small and crunches, we call them crunchers.
I was completely joking when I was 'recommending' the name crunchers and David liked it and since Graycen can say it - we decided to keep it!

No comments: