Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy First Birthday My Dearest, Graycen!

My beautiful daughter,

Happy Birthday! I can't believe you are one already. Where has the time gone? I feel like there weren't enough days to celebrate each thing you did. I am so happy to see you developing into such a little girl. You are no longer a baby, in technical terms, at least. Your personality has really changed and it is exciting to watch it change even more!

I wish you nothing but wonderful things for the next year to come. You will be doing new things - walking, talking and playing in different ways. You are so precious and will always be our little girl. We love you.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart.

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to our Baby Doll(Grandpa's nick name for her) Birthday hugs and kisses just for you. You have grown in so many wonderful different ways as this last year has past. You make our the world around us feel fresh and new again. See you in a few days. Love you so very much.
Grandpa & Grandma Jones

Kristie said...

Happy Birthday Graycen! I can't believe it has been a year already!