Saturday, June 2, 2007

One step in the right direction.

I just joined Ladies Workout Express! I have a benefit through my medical insurance that gives me a membership at a super discounted rate. I made the decision today, after my Old Navy melt down, that I needed to do something about my health. The only person that can change it is me. I have struggled with my weight for a long time anyways, but then after I had a baby, I have felt worse about it. Now, I just feel unhealthy. I am always tired, low on energy, headaches - daily, hot and sweaty....just BLAH. I know a lot of these things come from being a mom, a new one at that. But I don't feel like me anymore. I am going to do something. I joined online through my health insurance and my membership will start and be valid in one business day, which will bring me to Monday. Monday is my first day1 Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck sweetie. I hope it works for you, if that is what you want and need. Just keep in mind that all of us, love you for the wonderful person you are. I know what you mean about struggling for a long time. That is what I have always done. LOVE YOU.

Katie Osborn said...

It's such a great feeling when you go and work out...although sometimes its hard to get that ambition! Im so happy for you! Every girl feels this way once in awhile! Things will work out and you will feel much better! PS I still am working on uploading the rest of the grad pictures...I will send you some!

Steph said...

Good for you! I need to start doing SOMETHING! I had joined Lifetime fitness but I never went :( Jordan and I have plans to start a work out program, but that hasn't happened yet...sigh. But yay Kristine! P.S. How much is the work out place (I also get a discount through health insurance) and do they have daycare? I'm excited to see you guys on Saturday!