Tuesday, January 23, 2007

20 Weeks

So, our “little” baby is 20 weeks old today! It seems like it was just yesterday that she was 20 weeks old in the womb. Looking at the ultrasound pictures makes me remember that day. I remember – I hit the half way mark – it was land marked with our big ultrasound. We thought we were going to find out if we were having a boy or a girl. Little did we know…our little one was going to be stubborn and not show their baby parts! At that point, we pretty much knew we were having a girl. She was stubborn – just like her momma. I remember that I really didn’t look pregnant yet. It was weird. I kept feeling her move all around and loved when she did it, but felt bad because David couldn't yet feel it. For memory’s sake, here are a couple pictures of her.

20 weeks in utero

(this is the front of her face- she turned to see us)

(this is her profile and her foot and hand up in the "air" she was playing with her foot)

20 weeks now!

(sleeping in her car seat - just this morning)

No comments: