Monday, May 11, 2009

I *heart* Ocean Water!!

You're probably thinking I'm talking about the water that's actually in the ocean, right? Well, any true Sonic fan will know I am NOT talking about the body of water which we call an ocean but a GLORIOUS drink that leaves you feeling refreshed after you consume it. OK, that totally sounded like they paid me to say that. Sadly, they didn't - BUT they could! **Sonic - I will accept payment in the form of gift cards or a life-time supply of Ocean Water.**

The first time I ever went to Sonic was a couple of months ago. David and I decided to take the drive out there with the kids and give it a go. Our friend, Dino, knows all about Sonic so I had David call him to ask what an Ocean Water was. Let me say, he gave it a bad description. Something about Gatorade that had fizz in it. SO NOT OCEAN WATER! I decided to get it anyway and to also get the strawberry add-in.

When the girl delivered our food to our car I said "Oh, I ordered an Ocean Water with strawberry add-in." She looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Yep, that's what it is." and I just kind of sat there looking blankly at what she handed me. The drink I had in my hand was blue.. hmm.. strawberry is not blue! "Umm, OK. I only ask because this is blue." I say. She comes back with, "Yep, it's an ocean water. Ocean waters are blue." So.. I take my first sip - SOOOOO good!! We eat our food and then drive across the street to Blockbuster. While David is inside I resume enjoying my drink...I enjoy it so much it's gone by the time he comes out.

I momentarily considered driving back across the street just to get another one. Man, if that's not love! LOL

By the way - I'm not the only person that loves Sonic. My friend Kristie got me started with thinking about blogging about Sonic.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

I have to go try that Ocean Water! It's going to be hard to pass up a Cherry Limeaid though. OOOH I know, I will go during happy hour and get both! :)

My food obsession part 3 will be coming soon so stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

LOVE...LOVE...LOVE...LOVE, the new look... next time I make it down there, you guys will have to take me there.

Anti-Supermom said...

Surprise - my food obession is McDonalds, pretty much anything there.

Funny post, makes me very thristy :)

Oh yes, I'll have to find a Sonic around here and the new pic is adorable.