Friday, August 8, 2008

What I Learned This Week: 4

** I have learned that I am lacking on my blogging lately... We went out of town 2 weeks ago now and I still haven't blogged about it. (I have a mini-list of things to post about...)

** I am *LOVING* using my slow cooker (finally.) I have had this thing for quite some time and used it once. Yes, I said once. Just this week I have already used it twice. I wish I would have discovered how much you can love a slow cooker sooner!

** Either Graycen is really smart or well, she is and there's no question about it! she's at an age which is perfect for learning. I picked up the Signing Time Volume 2 DVD from the library yesterday. We popped it in when we came home and I was cleaning up. A couple of hours later Graycen was tapping her hands together (doing the sign for shoes.) I asked her what she was doing and she looked at me and said, "shoes." She then proceeded to point her little fingers down (doing the sign for socks) and said, "socks." Then she started gripping one of her fingers with another finger (close to the sign for friend) and said "friend." I couldn't believe it! We only watched this DVD one time and she remembered the signs. What a smart little girl!

** This no caffeine thing isn't going to work. I feel better but find that I don't function as well :(

** A gift card to Cold Stone Creamery is evil when you are on Weight Watchers! But it still tastes soooooo good!!! I had the Oreo Overload and am pretty sure I used up all 35 of my 'free' points for the week.

See what Sherri learned this week!

No comments: