Friday, August 1, 2008

What I Learned This Week: 3

Ok, so I skipped last week. We left for up north and I never got around to it before we left. Oh well! I still need to re-cap last weekend. I'll get to it...eventually!

** I learned that I am able to quit my job at Best Buy. I have found a job providing care for children in my home/their home. M,W,F will be here and T,TH will be at their home. It's a good situation, really. I am so excited that I will get to be spending time with my kids. YAY!

** Some people are very generous!! See here for that story.

** Graycen seems to think she is a big girl. The past 4 days have been days without a nap. You know what that means, right? Crabby toddler that wants to go to bed at hmmm... 5:30pm. I don't think so!

** My sister in law, Sherri, is an extremely talented photographer. I wish she were closer so she could take more pictures of the kids!

Ok, so there aren't really things that I learned but at the same time, they are.

2 comments:

Barbara Marincel said...

Kristine, I discovered your blog through Emilie and Liz's blogs. I love your "What I Learned This Week" feature. And your two little ones are just darling!

Anti-Supermom said...

That's awesome. Glad to see the child care will be working out and happy that you can be with your kiddos. Remember, let me know if there is anything you might need help with.

And the double stroller, how great is that?!