Saturday, August 9, 2008

Some random stuff

** Parker slept through the night two nights in a row this week. Tuesday and Wednesday nights Parker slept for 7 hours straight, woke up at 5am to eat and went back to sleep. Why couldn't he do it again last night? Maybe tonight??? I hope so!

** We love our new stroller!!!! OK, I love our new stroller!!! It's so smooth and easy to maneuver. I never thought a double stroller would be an easy thing to control, but it seems to be easier than I thought!

** Can't believe I will admit this, but tonight, I watched John Tucker Must Die. Wow... All I can say is: Why did I watch that?

** David and I watched Wordplay the other night. It's a documentary about crossword puzzles - people that create them, do them and compete with them. I know, it sounds boring. We're crossword puzzle freaks, though!

** I am going to see Jason Mraz at Myth on November 19th (It's already sold out!!) and I am thrilled!!!! It won't come soon enough! I went and saw him in 2005 when he was here and absolutely LOVED him live. I am so excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much more room does that stroller take up in your trunk?

Anti-Supermom said...

Wow, sold out concert, new job, all sorts of awesome things going on in your life. I'm really happy that you are able to be with your kids. The best part is the 'dread' of leaving them every Monday morning is gone, I so remember those days.

LutherLiz said...

I am SO jealous of the Mraz tickets. I had no one to go with and waited too long to get tickets so now I'm going to miss him. I saw him in 05 and loved it!