This week's edition of Works for me Wednesday is 5 or less recipes. One of our favorites (well, mostly David's favorite) is Baked Rotini. It's so incredibly easy to make and tastes nummy!
1 box of rotini pasta
1 pound of hamburger
1 jar of spaghetti sauce (we use Prego - Traditional)
1 small can of sliced mushrooms
Shredded mozzarella cheese (as much as you like)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. Cook your pasta until al dente
2. Cook up your hamburger, drain any grease.
3. Mix sauce, hamburger and pasta. Drain and add mushrooms.
4. Pour into a cake pan.
5. Put into oven until hot (usually about 30 minutes)
6. Add cheese just before done (unless you like it to get crispy)
For more 5 or less ingredient recipes, head on over to Rocks in My Dryer