Sunday, May 18, 2008

Yay Steph!

I just had to make a special little post for my good friend, Stephanie. Yesterday she graudated from Northwestern College for Graphic Design! She had her open house last night and I was unable to attend due to a feverish Graycen (that's a whole other story!) and work at the old blue box.

So, since I was unable to make it - I had to post especially for her!

Congratulations Steph! We are more than thrilled for you and I know you are happy to be done - finally! I am sorry I couldn't make it last night. We'll have to have a celebration dinner maybe followed by some Scene It? on the 360! :)

1 comment:

Steph said...

Awww, thanks!! I hope Graycen feels better! Don't worry about not making it, but we should definitely have a celebration dinner and scene it sounds good!