Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's all about me, me, me, me, me.

So Mama In Progress tagged me for a little fun today - I guess I will participate. ;-) Should be fun but may be a little tricky since I just did an about me post using the ABCs the other day...

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven Strange Things about Me:

1- I like to freeze Thin Mints and then dip them in milk until the inside is soggy before eating them.

2- Everyone assumes that because I am a red-haired, freckled girl, I am DEFINITELY Irish and DEFINITELY celebrate St Patrick's Day to the fullest. I am some Irish but not *that much*

3- I love animals with a passion. Any time I see one hurt (movies, news, read about them, real life) I cry. Sometimes waaay more than others.

4- I played the flute in 6th grade and then again from 7th-8th grade. I never took it past that. I wish I had.

5- I love bologna sandwiches. (yes, I know they are disgusting but I can't help it!) To make them even better - I like to add mustard and Nacho Cheese Doritos!

6- I love to sleep, but hate to go to bed.

7- I have a memory for faces like nothing else. I can remember people from kindergarten even if I haven't seen them since grade school.

Now we play tag....
I tag: Steph, Liz, Nelle, Ma, April, Kaosong and Cindy

1 comment:

Marketing Mama said...

Congrats on finishing National Blog Posting Month!!! It was fun reading all your posts :)

By the way, I just reread my post from yesterday and realized I didn't mention you for the all consuming thing - even though I saw it over here. Oops, sorry. So I just put in a link... :)