Monday, March 3, 2008

What do you get when you have a 1.5 year old daughter, a step stool, a cucumber on the counter and no mom in the room?

A girl that becomes independent. Tonight I was cutting up a cucumber for Graycen and I to eat with our dinner. I left the room for a few minutes to take a phone call and come back to this:





Graycen has discovered she can reach things if she goes and gets her little step stool we bought her for washing her hands and brushing her teeth. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. I'm just lucky I moved the knife.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trouble starts now. Now you have to really watch where you put all kinds of things... counters, tables, sinks, and most of all the stove.... that is when I got the most nervous.... but how cleaver was that... she must of got her smart thinking from you old Grams here.

Marketing Mama said...

Watch out - you are in big trouble now!!! :)