Saturday, March 1, 2008

Random Thoughts

So, it is the first day of NaBloPoMo and already I am struggling to come up with something to say. I guess I feel the pressure... I promise, not every day will be this boring.

Random thoughts for a Saturday morning.

** I made Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast for Graycen and I. Hers, of course, didn't have them slathered in icing like mine did! I wish I could say I made them from scratch, but I can't. They are from this famous little place down the street called Pillsbury. Oh they are just divine ;-) Graycen seemed to enjoy them too - it's the first time she has had them.

** Lately, I have been obsessed with checking Craigslist for baby stuff. I don't know what I am looking for, but I am trying to find it oh so hard!

** I am so extremely tired today. It's just one of those days.

** I have my 24 week appointment on Thursday. It's weird that I am already going to be 6 months along... wow!

** Graycen's 18 month appointment is also on Thursday. I can't believe she is going to be 1 1/2. That is just too close to 2 for me.

** I am about half way through the first season of Big Love. It's a pretty good show. Slow at times, but good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's appointment is first and are they at the same place. Sorry to hear that you are so tired. Wish I could be there to give you a helping hand. Love Ya