Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday 5!!! It's almost Saturday!

**What were the events that led to your being in the most trouble with your parents ever? You know, it was when I was like 10. I bought some treats with my mom's money when we went to the store for her and told her the lady didn't give me a receipt. My brother told on me because I wouldn't let him have any. Yes, that is the most trouble I was ever in... I was a good kid!
**What happened when you received your worst childhood physical injury? Umm...didn't have one!
**What was the worst trouble you ever got into in school? I had detention one time and I think it was because I was late to school without a note from home.
**What kind of trouble have you been in at work? None - ever!
**How do you usually deal with the knowledge that you’re about to be in big trouble? Well, considering I have never been in big trouble, I guess I don't have an answer for this one.

Sorry, if I was extremely boring! I was a good kid and never got in trouble. Not that it's a bad thing....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

**What were the events that led to your being in the most trouble with your parents ever? I was in about 16 and when my parent were on a bowling league we were not allowed out of the house or have any friends over when they were gone. I thought that I knew their routine well enough to go to my friends house and be back before they came home. Well it only took one time with them coming home early for me to learn my lesson. My father was waiting for me when I walked in the door and he only had to say it once "grounded for 3 months". And there is no way I could ever talk my father out of it. I missed the homecoming game and a lot of other activities for the 3 months. I never tested my wit against my father again.

**What happened when you received your worst childhood physical injury? Ripped the end of my thumb almost off and had to have it stitched back on.

**What was the worst trouble you ever got into in school? Was in Home Economics class, having a cookie batter fight (teacher out of the classroom for a few minutes), and I flick cookie batter at someone just as the teacher walked back into the room and it stuck to the lense of her glasses, I got in trouble because I just could not stop laughing.

**What kind of trouble have you been in at work? None really

**How do you usually deal with the knowledge that you’re about to be in big trouble? Of course, like the average human being... would be getting a bit nervous