Friday, February 1, 2008

Up All Night

It's been a little while since I have done a Friday 5, so here is one for the week! Have a great one!

**Which open-all-night establishment has been a lifesaver for you? In the past - the 24hour Walmart and the 24 hour McDonald's.
**What open-all-night establishment is closest to where you live? Umm..there is a 24 hour McDonald's over here, but I don't ever go there.
**What nonexistent open-all-night establishment could you really use in your life? Caribou or Starbucks. There are nights that I do want it. I probably wouldn't use it much, but would love to hae th eopportunity to use it.
**Which open-all-night establishment in your town is least likely ever to see your patronage in the wee hours of the morning? Strip clubs.
**Have you ever purchased anything advertised on television late, late at night? Honestly, no! My mom is a big QVC shopper. I have gotten LOTS of great Christmas presents from there!

No comments: