I am not too fond of the Friday 5s this week, so I decided to just list 5 things I am looking forward to in the new year! Have a great weekend!
1. Having another baby. It's going to be tough to have an infant and a toddler around, yet exciting and adventurous.
2. Aspiring to complete my 25 goals/accomplishments for the next year of my life.
3. Even though I *HATE* Star Wars stuff - taking David to the Science Museum to see the Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination Exhibition this summer. He doesn't even know about it and I think that's the best part!
4. Finally getting a new cut/color once the baby is born and I *can.* I have been needing to do something different for years now!
5. Shedding my baby weight (for sure) plus some (hopefully!)