Thursday, October 4, 2007

and the winner is.....

I can't stand him. He was just too cocky! I suppose, he did deserve to win, he was a really good cook, not my style, but seemed like he really knew what he was doing.

From the get-go, I wanted Tre to win. He was a good one. I was a little sad when he got kicked off!

After Tre got the boot, I wanted Brian to win. He was a genuinely nice guy - he could cook, too.

Well, in the end it was Casey, Hung and Dale (below) out of those 3, I was rooting for Casey. For one - so she could be the first female winner of Top Chef. Two - because I didn't like Hung or Dale. Three - she was really nice. It seemed as though her cooking was lacking. I honestly don't know how she made it to the final 3.


Dale was the other "last-man standing" Glad he didn't win. I didn't like his food style.

No comments: