Friday, September 28, 2007

STUFFED!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Nothing too big planned here. Just playing and cleaning - which we do every day!

**What is your favorite (toy) stuffed animal? Well, since I am not 5, I do not have one.
**What do you think of stuffed animals as gifts? I think they are OK as long as they mean something. I don't give stuffed animals since lots of people don't want a million stuffed animals in their house.
**What do you do with a stuffed animal you don’t want? Well, I used to give them to my brothers or donate them to Goodwill. I don't get them anymore, so nothing.
**What are your thoughts on the whole Beanie Babies craze of the nineties? I thought it was nuts. I didn't see the fun in it and definitely didn't have the interest in it.
**How many stuffed animals do you own? I only have one. It was a teddy bear my mom gave us for Christmas. All 3 of us got one and I am the only one that still has mine. Graycen plays with him now.

No comments: