Sunday, September 16, 2007

I got another great birthday present yesterday!!

A visit from my Grandma Jones! OK, I also got really lucky and she brought me lots of great presents, too!

Yesterday Grandma Jones came down for a day long visit. She was unable to make it down for Graycen's birthday party due to work, so she made it up by coming down to see us. She brought Graycen her birthday presents, took us shopping and bought us dinner. It was so nice to see her. It's always too bad she can't stay longer.

Here is Graycen (and her gifts) in her super cool, new wagon!


Playing with her puppy and kitty books.


Still playing with her books, but also wearing one of her new outfits from Grandma.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma hated to leave. I had a wonderful time with my three kids.
Graycen was so entertaining with her dancing, talking, her playful ways that makes it so hard to walk away from.

Love to all

Steph said...

I love that wagon!