Friday, July 20, 2007

The nature 5...??

I didn't like this week's Friday 5, so I found a different one. Have a great weekend!

**What’s your favorite flower? I have 2 - daisies and wild flowers (in general). I won't ever turn down roses, though!
**What’s your favorite cooking herb? I would have to say Basil. I love it!
**If you were struck by the sudden need to go for a walk in the woods, where would you go? A walk in the woods? Why would I walk in the woods? I don't know any good ones to walk in. How about a nice walk around beautiful Lake Calhoun?
**What kind of tree would you be? I would definitely be a cherry blossom tree. They are so pretty. Nice and light, sweet smelling, tall and gorgeous! Who could ask for more?
**When was the last time someone gave you flowers? David gave me flowers last year for Mother's Day. It's interesting, I got flowers when I was pregnant with Graycen for Mother's Day and the year she is here, I didn't get them.... weird.

1 comment:

EDH said...

It's not Friday anymore, so I'll just respond here instead of in my own blog ;)

1) What’s your favorite flower? Hydrangea, and I also adore lily of the valley

2) What’s your favorite cooking herb? Definitely basil - we use it ALL the time in the summer!

3) If you were struck by the sudden need to go for a walk in the woods, where would you go? There is a beautiful (national) forest about 20 min. from us - it's about 9000 feet up and gorgeous! So, as long as I wasn't going to fall off the mountain, I'd go there.

4) What kind of tree would you be? A redwood - the ones we saw in CA are stunning.

5) When was the last time someone gave you flowers? I got flowers on my brother's birthday - that was nice!