Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I can't believe she is 9 months old today!

Graycen is 9 months old today (by calendar dates, but by weeks, she is actually 10 months - weird) She even has her 9 month check-up today. I am very interested to see how much she has grown since her 6 month appointment. She is growing up so fast. I went to my little sister's high school graduation last night and I realized in 18 years, our little one will be graduating from high school, too. Time is going to sneak up on us, I know it will. She is crawling, next thing we know, she'll be walking.

**UPDATED TO ADD: Graycen didn't end up having her appointment today. We are going in next week. I will update the stats when we go in.

1 comment:

jessica @pianomomsicle said...

She's now as old as how long you were pregnant with her!