Tuesday, June 19, 2007

David's First Father's Day

Well, David had to work on Sunday. For the past couple of months I have been working on a slide show on Windows Movie Maker. I made a slide show on the computer out of a bunch of pictures of Graycen for him. I put music to it and he got to watch that when he got home. I usually make cards for everything, but I haven't had any time lately to make any, so I had to resort to buying him a couple cards from Graycen and I. When I was at Babies R Us last week they had free samples of Crayola Color Wonder Finger Paints. Inside of the sample package was a little piece of paper to use with the "paints" I wiped Graycen's fingers on the paint and then wiped them on the paper. She made her first finger-painting for daddy for Father's day. It was cute. I also tried to help her write her name and it turned in to some scribbles. It was pretty cute, though. A little later we decided to go out to dinner. We couldn't decide between TGI Fridays, Applebees or Perkins. So we had Graycen pick. She chose Fridays! Good choice. We enjoyed dinner there and ended the night at home. It was a good first Father's Day. It's just too bad David had to work.

No comments: