Monday, May 28, 2007

I forgot the Friday Five.....

So, here it is - LATE!


What was the last item you returned to a store? Probably something I had bought for Graycen. well, could have been for myself, too. I am a compulsive returner! I always buy stuff and then realize I really don't need it, so I return. I almost always have something to be returned.
What do you currently have in your possession that you need to return to its owner? A pair of pants that Steph let me use for Graycen when we went to the MN Zoo and got rained on.
What’s something you lent to someone that you’d really like back now? My old Further Seems Forever CD from Justin (which I know I will never see again, as I borrowed it to him about 3 years or so ago.)
Where’s a place you hope never to see again? Wow....i will have to think about this one.
What’s your explanation for those wild stories about dogs and cats who get separated from their owners for years and finally make their way home, even at times finding their owners when the families have moved a long way away? They are connected at the heart. Pets and owners have quite a bond. Maybe it's a spiritual thing...I dunno.

No comments: