Monday, September 7, 2009

I swear I'm still alive.. I promise.

I know, I know, I know. You don't need to give me the third degree for being away for so long. I'm sorry. Life has kind of gotten in the way and my blog was the first thing to be let go once I got too busy. Also, I will admit, I am having an affair with Facebook was spending a few moments each day over on Facebook and my blog got the back burner because of it.
If you haven't noticed, I've given the blog a huge overhaul. I'm hoping this will bring back some of my motivation to write over here. I do miss being able to speak in more than 3rd person (like you do on your Facebook status) and being able to write in more than as many characters that can fit into my little status update box. I miss talking - even if nobody is listening. Boy, oh boy, do I miss my Works for me Wedneday posts! Heck, I just miss blogging.
I've missed you, friends. Hopefully some of you still come back and you'll be happy/surprised to find that I'm here again. I can't wait to write some more!

No comments: