Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Works for me Wednesday - Free movies!

Did you know you can check out movies from the library? I did but I didn't think there were so many newer movies available for free checkout. At our local library you can check out a lot of older new releases for free and can rent a lot for only 50 cents per day! That's great!!

I have also come to love Red Box. I use it on Mondays for sure to get a free movie. I get the code for a free movie from here every Monday. If you don't return it by 9pm the next night (times vary per Red Box) you will be charged $1.00 per night plus local tax upon returning it. That's quite a deal, too. Sure beats Blockbuster store's $4.05 per movie.

We've recently had to undergo a budget cut in our household. With that, came the cutting out of my secret loverbeloved Blockbuster Online account. Since then we have been using the library for movies a lot more and Red Box.

That's what works for me this week. To get more great tips, go visit Rocks In My Dryer!

2 comments:

Munchkins and Music said...

I know! I love it, but I have trouble turning them in on time! Free is great isn't it! :)

Anti-Supermom said...

I think that the 'Red Box free nights' are a great deal, but I really only watch movies on the weekends.

I've been on her website a few time, she's got some good deal. Oh yes, the budget thing, isnt' everyone doing it?!